who we are
FISRT time we Registered in the name of Satyam Natures Village Society with Kerala state registration department on 3rd june 2009 as per the Registration number A246/2009,and amended the name as SATYAM GRAMA SANGHAM on 2010 , and this is the official name of the society..
Our Vision: A well educated and empowered society in which women and children have equal rights.
Our Mission: To develop and help a society in which individuals can relay on themselves and are provided with equal opportunities to access Employment, Education, and Skills so as to survive in the society.
Strategy: SGS has an integrated community development approach that brings people together in the form of SHG, connected with a multidimensional projects and activity framework that covers society to individual and group leadership development; financial literacy to microfinance; microenterprise development to cluster development; and social welfare to empowerment.
Accredation Satyam GramaSanghamaccreited by the following Certificates:
1, Registered with Registrar of Societies Government of Kerala as per the Travancore Cochin society Registration Act 1951 As per the Registration Number A246/09
2, Registered with National Skill Development Corporation(NSDC) Skill India As per the Registration Number as a Training Provider T P 1805352
3, Accredited with NGO Darpan as per NGO Partnership As per the Registration Number KL/2017/0106745
4, Registered with National Carrier service as a Skill Provider as per the Reg.No NCS ID S14A69-2232569086127
Accredited with NGO Darpan as per NGO Partnership
5, Permanent Account Number (PAN)AAPAS9469R
6, TAN Number TVDS 05707 C
7, GST Registration Number 3218IND00015ONW
8, UdyogAadharMSME Govt of India Registration Number KL01D0004865
9, DDU-GKY Permanent Implementing Agency (PIA) Registration NumberKL2018RF24548
10, Submitted Application for 12 A Certificate from Income Tax Department Govt.of India As per the Application -Transaction ID 6578797004(Under processing)
11, Submitted Application for FCRA from External Affairs Ministry, Govt.of India, As per the Application - File No 650009201(Under processing)
Aims and Objectives
1,To Provide schemes and Projects for the socio - economic , educational ,Health development of women and children in our state of Kerala, is our main objectives
2,. To promote welfare, social cultural, charitable, health education, humanitarian, and relief activities that will protect, safeguard, improve the quality and raise the standard of human life, particularly women and children in economically weaker sections of the society, irrespective of caste creed, race colour, sex or religion so that they may lead healthy, happy contented and dignified life.
3. To help and collaborate in establishing and running medical centers, Yoga Kendras, Naturopathy centers ,Pradhan Mantri Jan AushadiKendras, EducationalTraining centers, Art and Cultural centers , LalithakalaKendras , old age homes, Ashrams, rehabilitation, institutions for the destitute, vocational training centers for the Self Help Groups,handicapped and self employment activities for the unemployed women and men.
4. To offer scholarships, stipends and financial support to deserving students in pursuing higher studies in medicine Art, science, Engineering and computer technology.
5. To undertake and support any program or projects that provide educational, recreational, social cultural and spiritual activities with the sole purpose of promoting peace, love, tolerance and national integration among the various communities of the country and Nationalities of the world.
6. To provide Sponsorship of economically weak persons for institutional care.
7. To Provide Self employment projects for the weaker section, Form and Promote Self Help Groups (SHG) of women and men as per slogan Employment for all Income for all.
8. To organize self help groups for then development of the poor people , and provide the facilities to encourage Thrift, Internal Thrift loans, Bank linkage , Bank Loans for the self employment projects for the development of poor people .Affiliation with other national and international organizations engaged in welfare, health education, National integration, and peace-promotion activities.
9. Regular dialogue and rapport with central, State Government and N.G.Os to elicit support and cooperation in fulfilling the aims and objects of the organization (Charitable Society ).
10. To acquire immovable and movable properties by purchase lease, mortgage, gifts, grants, legacy, bequest, exchange, right privilege from any person/s, company, society, Government cooperative bodies or institutions whatsoever and to hold movable and immovable properties lawfully held of all descriptions.
11. To erect/build residential complexes, hostels, hospitals and any other type of building or structures whatsoever, to further any objects of the Charitable Society and to maintain, manage, control, improve, alter, repairs, demolish or reconstruct the same or any portion or portions thereof.
12. To receive by way of Government grants, Bank loans,gift, whether in cash money or property movable or immovable, donations and contributions in any legal form, including legacy, behest, wills, trusteeship, etc, for the benefit of the Charitable Society.
13. To alienate by way of sale, mortgage, lease, charge transfer all or any part of the property of the charitable Society.
14. To invest and re-invest any funds or moneys of the Charitable Society in the interest of the beneficiaries of the Society.
15. To execute such agreements, conveyances, transfers, leases licence, mortgages, documents, etc. as may be deemed necessary to carry out the objects of the Charitable Society.
16. To borrow and or raise any funds with or without security in any manner the charitable Society may think to repay the same.
17. To negotiate with or enter into arrangements with different authorities, bodies, industrial houses for grants, allowances, rights, concessions, and privileges, etc. that may be beneficial to the charitable Society beneficiaries.
18. To use all the income from the properties movable or immovable or from the earning of the Charitable Society as such whose soever derived from, solely for the advancement of the objects. And that no portion of it be distributed or disbursed among the Trustees by way of profits, bonuses or dividends. However nothing herein contained shall prevent the payment in good faith in the shape of remuneration or reimbursement to any Trustee for any services rendered to the charitable Society or expenses incurred thereto.
19. To appoint or to remove staff of different graces, prescribe their duties, assignments, service conditions and to fix their wages, remunerations and perquisites, etc.
20. To perform all acts as are incidental and conducive to attainment of all or any of the objects of the Charitable Society.
21. The income and earnings of the charitable society shall be utilized to attain the aims and objects of the organization as desired by the Trustees of Charitable Society.
22. To undertake and promote human resources in the field of social work and in other science relating to social action for world peace.
23. To undertake and maintain and assistany relief measures in those parts which become subjected to natural calamities such as flood, fire, drought famine, cyclone, earth-quake epidemics, storm, accidents, pestilence, etc.
24. To give, provide and/or render, help and assistance to a and/or implement any scheme for providing livelihood and upliftment of the poor.
It has been reported to us that some peoples / fake entities claim to have association with Satyam Grama Sangham (SGS) and charge fees from the poor people for forming self help groups and they offering loans in the name of Satyam Grama Sangham.
Please note that SGS Satyam Grama Sangham does not charge any extra fees for registration for SHGs , we collected only Rs. 2600/- for the registration and account books for the self help groups and its services. we never collect any money for any kind of activities of SHG ( as per the loan procedure, if the financing agency will demand any kind of formalities related to loan every groups should have to provide such documents like projects report , Auditing and Grading)
Satyam Grama Sangham is a Non Governmental Organisation not a financial institution, we only form the self help groups and provide the assistance for the SHGs to find out the financial source to start their own Self Employment projects and personal needs , Satyam Grama Sangham never provide any agents for this SHGs and any other services.
If any such communication is received / noted, it should be cross verified for authenticity from www.satyamgramasangham.com. You may also call on 0478 2863893 (Timing: Mon-Sat :10.00 AM to 05:00 PM) or write on email@example.com for authentication of such communications. SGS and the Director board shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage caused to any people directly or indirectly in regard to the information and services supplied by such agents / fraud people / fake entities.
Satyam Grama Sangham
UNION BANK OF INDIA
IFSC CODE UBIN0557081
ACCOUNT NUMBER 570802010013760
SELF EMPLOYMENT TRAINING CENTERS
YOGA AND NATUROPATHY KENDRAS
JAN AOUSHADHI MEDICAL SHOPS
COMPUTOR TRAINING CENTERS
SELF EMPLOYMENT PROJECTS
- State Bank Of India
- Federal Bank Ltd
- Canara Bank
- United Bank Of India